Community Room Information
Guidelines for Use of the
Clubhouse Community Room
April 15, 2010
The Board of Directors of River Haven Condominium Association has approved the use of the Clubhouse Community Room to all owners for private parties/events sponsored by an owner and limited to his/her invited guests.
The following guidelines should be adhered to for all events:
- Requests for private use of the Clubhouse Community Room shall be limited to River Haven Condominium Association unit owners only.
- Reservations will be accepted no more than 60 days before the scheduled event and on a first come first served basis.
- Any proposed use of the Clubhouse Community Room must be submitted to the Executive Board via the managing agent who reserves the right to approve/disapprove any request. The Board may also approve a request subject to conditions.
- If the request is granted, a Clubhouse Community Room Reservation Agreement must be returned to the management office a week before the scheduled event with the following:
- A $75.00 non-refundable rental fee is required for private parties.
- A refundable deposit of $500.00 security must be made for any function to cover damages or unsatisfactory cleaning of the room. Any additional fees incurred by the Association due to damage will be assessed to the unit.
- Evidence of homeowner’s insurance including personal liability coverage.
- Clubhouse Community room availability hours are:
- Monday through Thursday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Fridays from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Saturday and Sundays from 12:00 pm to 10:00pm in no more than 4 (four) hour increments.
- Capacity of the room shall be based on fire safety and other applicable codes and attendance shall be limited to meet codes. (Limits are no more than 33 persons).
- No parking shall be permitted in any non visitor parking space. Visitors should be directed to the visitor parking spaces.
- All activities are restricted to the Clubhouse Community Room. Attendees should not be in any part of the common area other than for use of the restrooms. The pool area and rear exit and ramp area are off-limits to private functions.
- Volume of music or conversation shall be kept at sound levels that will not disturb gym members or persons in the pool area.
- The unit owner shall be responsible for leaving the room in the same condition in which it was found. The room must be cleaned immediately following the function including disposal of trash, vacuuming, and cleaning of appliances. Any cleaning cost or damages will be deducted from the security deposit. Damage that exceeds the security deposit will be billed directly to the unit owner.
- No smoking is be permitted in the Clubhouse Community Room.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Remove all leftover food, beverages, party utensils and non-flammable decorations.
- Wipe down sink and countertops.
- Sweep and vacuum floor & carpeted area.
- Wash out refrigerator and any other appliance used.
- Wipe down tables and chairs.
- Dispose of all rubbish in compactor area.
- Ensure gas fire place is turned off.
- Secure (lock) entrance door.
- Call Maintenance Supervisor, Tony Russell, to inspect clubhouse (immediately after event).
- Return key to Management Office on the first business after the event.
Note 1: Owners must be current on all assessments owed to the Association to reserve the Clubhouse Community Room.
Note 2: For your own protection we suggest that you thoroughly inspect the premises for damages prior to your use of the Community Room and refer any questionable areas to the management office.
Note 3: Once clubhouse reservation event has ended, call Tony Russell at (401) 617-2341 to inspect Clubhouse.